Found my new driver!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now you're going to have to kidnap him away from Dean! :D

We've got some kids here in D-2 that are very good drivers, we old guys have got to watch out for them. I remember Mark McCray's son Montana asking dad to let him drive faster in a novice race, Randy Rapedius's daughters driving up a storm and one other's son whose name escapes me now also and up-and-comer. We went to a face in Fort Wayne and there was a girl there who not only drove but did her own work on her Seaducer between rounds.

THAT'S the other kid that I was thinking of! His boat has was NASCAR decaled complete down to the taillights.

Gee, I forgot about Randal's daughter too.

I'm almost relegated to being a crew chief since Eric can drive my boats better than me, sad to say.

Easily the biggest thrill for me in the 20 plus years I have been doing this is watching my son race.

My daughter is going to start racing next season and I couldnt be happier , even though I am going to need a second job to keep the team going LOL.

I truly believe that the kids in our hobby should be given as much positive support and encouragement as possible so they feel they belong .

I have witnessed so many racers do just that with my son and it really makes him feel like one of the guys and that is so important to growing their interest in this hobby especially with so many options out there.

The kids are our future.

P.S. Terry

Jaimes the aggressive one , shes already got her eye on the twin and she has ran the #$%^ out of the 20 Hydro , did I mention she eight :eek:

Tim K

Easily the biggest thrill for me in the 20 plus years I have been doing this is watching my son race.

My daughter is going to start racing next season and I couldnt be happier , even though I am going to need a second job to keep the team going LOL.

I truly believe that the kids in our hobby should be given as much positive support and encouragement as possible so they feel they belong .

I have witnessed so many racers do just that with my son and it really makes him feel like one of the guys and that is so important to growing their interest in this hobby especially with so many options out there.

The kids are our future.

P.S. Terry

Jaimes the aggressive one , shes already got her eye on the twin and she has ran the #$%^ out of the 20 Hydro , did I mention she eight :eek:

Tim K

You got some very nice kids there Tim, it's easy to tell you put a lot of time & effort into them!

I'll have my scouts watching them at our Northern Lights Open in June, maybe have to make them an offer the 'ol man can't refuse! :lol:

Back