• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jerry Muro

Supporting Member
I am selling for my racer partner. This is a scratch built boat from plans with West Systems and Balsa USA plywood. Boat comes with the following All Speedmaster hardware Rudder/Strut/ Motor Mount/ Blazer turn fin with support rod for additional strenght/ OPS disk 45 with OS 4E card and 3rd channel needle like new/ comes with custom made exhuast header water cooled/ Cooper quiet pipe brand new never used/ flex shaft with x450/3 S&B/ All servos Hitec 645 Mg for rudder which is remotly mounted in seperate radio box in rear wires ran from front to back / 85's for 3rd channel and throttle/ 6 volt battery for reciever/ Hitec 3 channel radio with reciever/ radio is fully nicaded/linkages need to be completed/ lexan covers for radio boxes need to be made and cowl needs hold downs in back front hold down made not installed but is included. He is asking 500.00 plus S&H in USA only if Paypal add 3%. Thanks Jerry

Attachments

• Stuff For Sale #1 001.jpg
    Stuff For Sale #1 001.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 30
  • Stuff For Sale #1 001-1.jpg
    Stuff For Sale #1 001-1.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 28
  • Stuff For Sale #1 002.jpg
    Stuff For Sale #1 002.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 34
  • Stuff For Sale #1 003.jpg
    Stuff For Sale #1 003.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 31
  • Stuff For Sale #1 004.jpg
    Stuff For Sale #1 004.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 30
  • Stuff For Sale #1 007.jpg
    Stuff For Sale #1 007.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 34
  • Stuff For Sale #1 006.jpg
    Stuff For Sale #1 006.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 39
someone is going to get a great boat......jerry if you guys don't sell it lets have thrown down at the ole pond on the 27th Gen 1 Vs Gen 2 :lol:

Any one interested if I break this up hull only/ hull with hardware/ Motor and pipe seperate/ I need to get this off the bench so please I will not be offended make a reasonable offer. Jerry

Any one interested if I break this up hull only/ hull with hardware/ Motor and pipe seperate/ I need to get this off the bench so please I will not be offended make a reasonable offer. Jerry

Price on hull and HW please.....Interested.

Tracy I would like to get 285.00 plus shipping and paypal fee for hull with hardware no servos or anything else. Just for the record Hull with cowl/ strut/ rudder/ and turn fin. Let me know if you are interested. Jerry

Tracy I would like to get 285.00 plus shipping and paypal fee for hull with hardware no servos or anything else. Just for the record Hull with cowl/ strut/ rudder/ and turn fin. Let me know if you are interested. Jerry

Thanks Jerry I'll have to pass. Looks like it might be too big of a project boat. Looks like the cowl was cut to fit the engine, and also the strut is mounted inboard I was thinking Fast Electric conversion. I may be better off from scratch. If its still here later on I may still consider it. I appreciate the fast reply.

Tracy from past experience if you are going electric as you say,it is best to start from scratch. I can releate I re did my Whiplash Sport 21 and converted it to FE what a pain in the azz.Good Luck

Back