• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

for sale--used visioncraft 21 tunnel hull artr

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrgary

Supporting Member
for sale is a 21 visioncraft tunnel hull artr,,comes with cmb 21 red head,,lawless lower unit,,header and pipe,,i dont know who made the pipe,,ernie lafluer prop,,servos and linkages are all ready to go,,add your rec,,battery and fuel and go,,boat is fast and turns very well,,no hooking,,or bad habits,,engine needs nothing,,runs very strong with smooth bearings,,tanks are in it and ready to go also,,350.00,,includes shipping to lower 48 and paypal fees,,thanks,,gary

open for a reasonable offer also

Last edited by a moderator:
for sale is a 21 visioncraft tunnel hull artr,,comes with cmb 21 red head,,lawless lower unit,,header and pipe,,i dont know who made the pipe,,ernie lafluer prop,,servos and linkages are all ready to go,,add your rec,,battery and fuel and go,,boat is fast and turns very well,,no hooking,,or bad habits,,engine needs nothing,,runs very strong with smooth bearings,,tanks are in it and ready to go also,,350.00,,includes shipping to lower 48 and paypal fees,,thanks,,gary

open for a reasonable offer also
price reduced,,super great deal for a great running boat,,350.00 shipped,,any questions,,pm me for my cell number,,more than happy to talk

Last edited by a moderator:
Back