• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FOR SALE--NEW VIPER TWIN 80

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrgary

Supporting Member
up for sale is a new viper twin 80 rigger with new in package speedmaster struts and rudder,,has the turn fin with bracket,,both delron motor mounts are drilled and tapped for cmb 80's,,and both tanks,,i have a cowling coming and the buyer will get it soon as i do,,very nicely priced at 400.00 shipped and includes pp fees,,it has no holes drilled and has not been sealed,,also has the carbon fiber radio and bait box lids,,the reason i am selling is it is just to much boat for me,,thanks

paypal addy is [email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:
up for sale is a new viper twin 80 rigger with new in package struts and rudder,,has the turn fin with bracket,,both delron motor mounts are drilled and tapped for cmb 80's,,and both tanks,,i have a cowling coming and the buyer will get it soon as i do,,very nicely priced at 550.00 shipped and includes pp fees,,it has no holes drilled and has not been sealed,,also has the carbon fiber radio and bait box lids,,the reason i am selling is it is just to much boat for me,,thanks

lowered price to 500.00

up for sale is a new viper twin 80 rigger with new in package struts and rudder,,has the turn fin with bracket,,both delron motor mounts are drilled and tapped for cmb 80's,,and both tanks,,i have a cowling coming and the buyer will get it soon as i do,,very nicely priced at 550.00 shipped and includes pp fees,,it has no holes drilled and has not been sealed,,also has the carbon fiber radio and bait box lids,,the reason i am selling is it is just to much boat for me,,thanks

lowered price to 500.00 shipped

lowered price to 500.00 shipped
lowered to 475.00 shipped

up for sale is a new viper twin 80 rigger with new in package speedmaster struts and rudder,,has the turn fin with bracket,,both delron motor mounts are drilled and tapped for cmb 80's,,and both tanks,,i have a cowling coming and the buyer will get it soon as i do,,very nicely priced at 450.00 shipped and includes pp fees,,it has no holes drilled and has not been sealed,,also has the carbon fiber radio and bait box lids,,the reason i am selling is it is just to much boat for me,,thanks

lowered price to 450.00 shipped,,

up for sale is a new viper twin 80 rigger with new in package speedmaster struts and rudder,,has the turn fin with bracket,,both delron motor mounts are drilled and tapped for cmb 80's,,and both tanks,,i have a cowling coming and the buyer will get it soon as i do,,very nicely priced at 400.00 shipped and includes pp fees,,it has no holes drilled and has not been sealed,,also has the carbon fiber radio and bait box lids,,the reason i am selling is it is just to much boat for me,,thanks

lowered price to 400.00 shipped and pp fees included

guys this is a really nice hull as i used to own it and the 80 motors i have for sale were in it. i have a cowl i owe gary when i get ahold of doc turner to buy one of theirs it will be included as well , and ill have it shipped your way. gary is a good guy and i have done good business with him , this is a good deal

tk

guys this is a really nice hull as i used to own it and the 80 motors i have for sale were in it. i have a cowl i owe gary when i get ahold of doc turner to buy one of theirs it will be included as well , and ill have it shipped your way. gary is a good guy and i have done good business with him , this is a good deal

tk
thanks terry

Hi Gary,

I am really interested if you could ship it to Bangkok, Thailand. Please let me know the cost.

Is the cowl and instruction included?

Thank you very much

Dr

Hi Gary,

I am really interested if you could ship it to Bangkok, Thailand. Please let me know the cost.

Thank you very much

Dr
if you buy this from gary i am getting the cowl taken care of for him ill send itto him and he can send it all at once..

tk

Hi Gary,

Thank you very much

Dr
hi Dr,,the cowl is included,,i put the rear sposons on it and you would just have to set your engines in it and do the drive lines,,the cowl i would have to send separete which i will cover the shipping,,total for boat and shipping would be 500.00 and all the hardware i said would come with it,,paypal is [email protected],,just let me know and thanks,,gary

Dear Gary,

You got a payment. Please let me know if the shipping is over your estimated and unacceptable, I will response for it.

Thank you very much.

DR

Back