• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale CMDI Eagle SGX 67 RTR

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigriggr

For Sale Eagle SGX 67 RTR My RC boating has took the back seat to my sons motocross. Would much rather sell this rigger RTR with all the extras in one lot. An opportunity for someone to turn the props, Rx and extras to end up with a very reasonably priced high end rigger. This rigger has basically just ran at my local club races and has only ran twice in 2013. Purchased this Eagle SGX MAC 67 RTR in winter of 2007. John and Andy built, assembled, cleared and shipped it to me painted solid white. Spring of 2008 Toypainter brought aboard PPG Dewalt yellow with many coats of clear and is STILL the original paint and still looks fantastic. This rigger truly upholds the Eagle SGX reputation, 80+ mph rocket ship on rails, and have only ran 50% RedMax. The MAC 67 was sent to Mr. Geraghty every year and presently has only two club races on the engine. All hardware is CMDI including the third channel fuel mixture. AB 67 barstock billet aluminum pipe, 1/4 flex shaft, all three servos, 5-cell humpback batt and Futaba FASST 2.4 Rx. Extras all included: 6-props (listed below), 3-total cowls (2-painted, 1-new uncut), spare brand new CMDI engine mounts, spare shortened header-header silicone tubing and 3-header springs, spare brand new CMDI rudder, AB pipe bushings, 3-starter belts and Sullivan 600 in-oz HD starter. This rigger was oiled and cleaned religiously. The worst issue to mention are a few tiny paint chips and both painted cowls have battle scars. Would not be disappointed.

AB 1657 5.5

AB 1657 5.5

AB 1667 7.0

ABC H-38 5.29

ABC H-38 5.29

ABC H-38 5.63

5 of the 6 props are as new as I received them and nothing to mention about the 6th

Will not separate at this time.

$1500 shipped US

004.jpg

009.jpg

008.jpg

005.jpg

006.jpg

007.jpg

010.jpg

013.jpg

Can you sell only props ? I would take 2 qty AB 1657 and 1 qty AB 1667 tell me price ? let me know thanks Allan

Ill give you top dollar for the billet pipe. Please please please man I'm sounding like Jeamy Edge

Ill take all of it I meant! Pm me your paypal info thanks Charlie

Last edited by a moderator:
If you don't mind sharing, which one of those worked best for heat racing. I have an SGX which is very similar. Thanks!

David they are a 6 piece pipe and work real well with certain motors and modds not to mention expensive to make. They screw together which is cool but sucks when you are racing most guy's weld them together . It's taking 2 years to get two of these pipes for my twin later Charlie

David they are a 6 piece pipe and work real well with certain motors and modds not to mention expensive to make. They screw together which is cool but sucks when you are racing most guy's weld them together . It's taking 2 years to get two of these pipes for my twin later Charlie
I see, interesting. thanks..........I've seen these on CMDI web-site, was wondering how they work.

Charles, rigger is heading your way. Ouch-on the shipping.
default_huh.png
I'll pm your tracking #, Please pm me back when you receive.

The two most compliments on the rigger besides the WOW's were the paint and the pipe. And yes, one pipe section had come loose. Andy advised using the highest temp pipe thread locker available and it has never came loose since.

All is good....Thanks Intlwaters,,,,This is a great site

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back