• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale CMD 84 muffled pipes-SOLD

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Don Ferrette

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Vendor
2 CMD 67/84 muffled pipes, these are the ones slightly larger in volume than the 67 parabolic. Work well on 67's and larger applications and also gassers. Both have internal baffles already drilled to match stinger i.d. & pressure fittings installed. One pipe has some minor scratching from band style clamp around muffling section, the other had a little flat spot on the muffling can (too small to even call it a dinger). $50.00 each plus postage. SOLD to Mikey. B)

Last edited by a moderator:
2 CMD 67/84 muffled pipes, these are the ones slightly larger in volume than the 67 parabolic. Work well on 67's and larger applications and also gassers. Both have internal baffles already drilled to match stinger i.d. & pressure fittings installed. One pipe has some minor scratching from band style clamp around muffling section, the other had a little flat spot on the muffling can (too small to even call it a dinger). $50.00 each plus postage. SOLD to Mikey. B)

Don, sorry for not replying to the cowl post, i have been offline for a while, if you need pics still let me know, send me your personal email address, take care,

Craig Harris

Back