• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale 90/100 Seaducer Mono SD3 - New

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dean Notter

For Sale: 90/100 Seaducer Mono Hull, Brand New, No holes, Color: Orange/White. Hull is still in original box -Sold

No longer Needed, must sell

Price: $220 shipped

Paypal accepted: [email protected]

Dean Notter

Email: [email protected]

(989) 992-8383 cell

Last edited by a moderator:
For Sale: 90/100 Seaducer Mono Hull, Brand New, No holes, Color: Orange/White. Hull is still in original box

Dean Notter

(989) 992-8383 cell
I'll Take it.

Buck

PM Sent
For that price, I'd so Buck, thats a deal there
It's Orange too, priceless.
biggrin.gif
laugh.gif

For Sale: 90/100 Seaducer Mono Hull, Brand New, No holes, Color: Orange/White. Hull is still in original box -Sold

Dean Notter

(989) 992-8383 cell
I got the boat today and suprise suprise it is Orange/RED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Damm it's UGLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<_<

Dean Notter

(989) 992-8383 cell
I got the boat today and suprise suprise it is Orange/RED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Damm it's UGLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<_<
im waiting???? ..lmk

tk

I've got a plan. It's stayin'............in the attic till......... B)
Come on BUCK I have a 101 thats lonely........................................ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
mikey you can buy that white one from andy, i talked to jerry today at seaducer and he told me i cannot install a gas motor in that hull.. he says it will not run correctly..he designed and built it so i have to take his word.. what do you all think?

tk

Dean Notter

(989) 992-8383 cell

<_<
Yes I remember building that boat. I have to admit that was one ugly boat I would have never put those to colors togther but that is what he ordered.

Jerry

Come on BUCK I have a 101 thats lonely........................................ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
mikey you can buy that white one from andy, i talked to jerry today at seaducer and he told me i cannot install a gas motor in that hull.. he says it will not run correctly..he designed and built it so i have to take his word.. what do you all think?

tk
No need to question Jerry as he knows his boats.....U saying the Whitey tidey is available again?

i talked to rose today at seaducer and she told me i cannot install a gas motor in that hull.. she says it will not run correctly..he designed and built it so i have to take their word.. what do you all think?

tk
No need to question Jerry as he knows his boats.....U saying the Whitey tidey is available again?
yeah i cant make it work ..maybe ill still buy it and then ill just save my pennies and get me a 47 inch racer..

tk

Last edited by a moderator:
Back