• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

for sale 20 mono

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tamalito

for sale is my 20 mono that was built by ed nudsen from florida . the boat has speedmaster hardware, radio box , fuel tank, water lines, and flotation i am asking 165.00 shipped in the us overseas slightly higher.

Thats a deal guys i have seen Eds boats run they are fast and very stable this is a great deal also Eds boats are winners

Last edited by a moderator:
for sale is my 20 mono that was built by ed nudsen from florida . the boat has speedmaster hardware, radio box , fuel tank, water lines, and flotation i am asking 165.00 shipped in the us overseas slightly higher.
price lowered to 150.00 shipped

price lowered to 150.00 shipped
guys i need to move this boat so i can make room for more i will lower the price to 125.00 shipped in the us

Baxter i know Ed very well his boats fly and handle the rough water very well, great race boat it is his design, That boat will always take you to the winners circle

Last edited by a moderator:
WOW. Those are some names from the past, Ed and Barb Knudsen!!!!! They were super mono racers 16 years ago, can only imagine how good they are now!!!!!..... ;)

Latest posts

Back