• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FOR SALE 2 NR 21's BOTH SOLD TO PT& A MARQUART

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tom galdys

I have 2 NR's for sale. 1 of them is a T21-5M RACE TOP,the other is a NR21RX. Both have great compression and bearings. They are race ready and are my backups.I picked up a new Orlic Rossi AXE and will use that motor next season with a T21NR as a back up. I just have too many motors and need to thin them out a bit. Asking 175.00 shipped for each in lower 48. Thanks Tom

Last edited by a moderator:
Phil, Maybe someone on here could answer that. I really don't know. I'm currently using an RX in a 21 areomarine cat and it runs great running an x440/3. It comes up on the pipe on demand. I have never run a mono. One is yours if you can get a satisfactory answer. paypal is [email protected] Tom

I'm interested in one also. Probably more than the gold heads as new parts are available for these. I will PM

The NR21 T21-5M is sold to Tony Maquart subject to receipt of funds. Thank you Tony.........Tom

In all fairness,I received 2 offers at basically the same time but Derrick did respond first.Yes I will ship to Canada but I gotta charge you 10.00 more for the postage. If this is agreeable Derrick, it is yours and my paypal is
[email protected]
Let me know. Thanks Tom, and I'm sorry for the wait

Back