Flysky FS-GT3C

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shawdaddy

Who can do the mod on this radio for me. Really thinking about trying it out. I will be happy to pay someone to do it. Was going to get the this from overkillrc but no response to my emails. Thanks for any help. Ryon

it's one of those things that are too cheap for me to trust. kind of like motorcycle helmets; if you only have a $20 head, go ahead and protect it with a $20 helmet.

Who can do the mod on this radio for me. Really thinking about trying it out. I will be happy to pay someone to do it. Was going to get the this from overkillrc but no response to my emails. Thanks for any help. Ryon
Look into an FSIT-4 Does everything a modded GT3C will do and more without mods. Very easy to navigate the menus too. More expensive though not as expensive as the name brands with comparable features.

Other than the rebinding hassle of the IT-4 it is a great radio and has more features than you need. On cars which are easy to rebind when you have the body off anyway. Boats you have to get into the radio box. Now for quality of signal I trust my GT-3 over any crystal radio I have owned. In the past guys ran some expensive boats with radios that if the antennae wasn't extended it got lost quick. Technology in electronics goes up and the price goes down. The TV that was 5 grand a few years ago cost 5 hundred now.

Mic

Other than the rebinding hassle of the IT-4 it is a great radio and has more features than you need. On cars which are easy to rebind when you have the body off anyway. Boats you have to get into the radio box. Now for quality of signal I trust my GT-3 over any crystal radio I have owned. In the past guys ran some expensive boats with radios that if the antennae wasn't extended it got lost quick. Technology in electronics goes up and the price goes down. The TV that was 5 grand a few years ago cost 5 hundred now.

Mic
I have 4 boats in my FSIT-4 as of now and I don't need to rebind when changing models. I waited for that feature before I bought one. The touch screen is nice but hard to see on bright days. That's the only problem I see with them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mike,

Is there a way to tell the older ones that you have to rebind form the newer ones that you don't.

I actually bought mine thru Amazon. It popped up on the side of a Facebook page so I looked at it since I had pretty much given up. The rebind thing was deal breaker for me. I posted a question to previous buyers and got several positive answers in a couple hours so I took chance and bought one. I sent emails to three other sellers and they all said it had to be rebound each time. I don't think you can look at it and tell which one it is but here are some pictures of the box label and a pic of the "About FSIT-4 " screen which may be helpful.

Box label.jpg

About screen.jpg

Well I went with the FS-IT4. Got the radio and 4 recs for 187.00 with free shipping. Thanks for all the help guys. Ryon

Back