• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Flow meter with big manometer

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bmazor

Dear boaters! I can build one flow meter with big 6x6" manometer in the fancy aluminum case for $230 shipped within the US. Overseas shipping cost $70-80 (without battery). Thanks. Boris

6x6 flow meter box (2).jpg

6x6 flow meter waldgreens box.JPG

Hi, Daniel! Please, send me your shipping address to calculate shipping fee. Thanks. Boris

Boris,

I will take one. These old eyes will be able to see this a lot better!!!....lol Can you PM me total and PayPal? Thanks.

Boris,

I will take one. These old eyes will be able to see this a lot better!!!....lol Can you PM me total and PayPal? Thanks.
Hi, Ron! The cost of big manometer Flow Meter will be $220-240, depend of the manometer price. I'll search of the manometer and let you know what is the total. Boris

Boris,

I order the manometer and cost of the flow meter will be $230. Boris

Boris,

Yor Flow meter will be ready to ship Friday Aug 26, 2016, total cost is $235+$15 shipping fee.

My PayPal is my email address. Please send payment like friend and family to avoid PayPal fee. Boris

Dear boaters! I can build one flow meter with big 6x6" manometer in the fancy aluminum case for $230 shipped within the US. Overseas shipping cost $70-80 (without battery). Thanks. Boris
Dear boaters! I can build two more flow meters with big 6x6" manometer in the fancy aluminum case for $225 shipped within the US. Boris

Borris,

I would like one too, is it possible to get an extra switch to for the smaller engines so I don't have to mess with the batteries?

D

Back