FireFighter Gas

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mick J

Thought I'd share some pics of the FFGas rigger http://p086.ezboard.com/fjimsrcboatdockfrm...icID=4918.topic. Unfortunately she sustained some damage a few weeks ago when a Rx switch went U/S resulting in her running up the bank at full noise (I now know why I run 8 oz per gallon, nearly no engine damage, pretty much a ring, bearing are fine).

I ripped the transom clean out and banged her up pretty good, but decided to fix her up. The CF sides are for looks as it really doesn't need any more strength IMHO (and I've got a CF fetish )

That said, this is one very very tough boat Tom Moorehouse has designed, I'd recommend the build to anyone. It's definately a fun build, very enjoyable

The cowl and carb cover were molded by me, they just happen to be modifed aircraft canopies (if anyone wants details, let me know, it's very easy to do). Simple, cheap and easy. It is also my plan to rotate the cowl 180* with few mods and have it more sleek looking, but that will depend on how my holidays go (depends how many beerios I drink over the festive season )

Just sharing

Have a safe and Merry Xmas

Johno

Wouldn't mind knowing your canopy trick - always wanted to start forming my own, send me an email back @ [email protected] or a private message on here if you prefer not to post it !!! Nice lookin' rigger by the way !!!

Have a Great Holiday Season - And A Safe One :D

Back