Finally

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
everything is adding up to awsome jerry...

cant wait till they are on the market,,,yet again another affordable competitive hull... thanks a ton for the info jerry...

alden

AquaCraft Tunnel Racers,

The TS3 is a COMPLETY new boat and really very little from the TS2 is used.. the Radio box and the cowl locks are all that come from the TS2

The sponsons, center, transom and cowl are ALL different.

The history of the boat is about the best I know of for a new boat.. We did take our time with this one…its JUST RIGHT!

Grimracer (2nd Sport Tunnel at the Tunnel Champs)

Russ Williamson (Sport Tunnel IMPBA Internats Champion Siville OH)

Grimracer (2nd Sport Tunnel at the IMPBA Internats)

Russ Williamson (WORLD CHAMPION) Sport Tunnel

Grimracer (2nd at the world Champs)

Russ Williamson (2nd Sport Tunnel IMPBA Internats)

Grimracer (WORLD CHAMPION) P Spec

Jerry Dunlap (P Spec FE 2nd place World Champion

Michael Ball (Current P Spec Tunnel Oval Record Holder)

Dunny, Help fill in what I forgot

Its won them all with Stock, Sport, Mod AND FE power… its one heck of a boat..

Grim

Last edited by a moderator:
AquaCraft Tunnel Racers,

The TS3 is a COMPLETY new boat and really very little from the TS2 is used.. the Radio box and the cowl locks are all that come from the TS2

The sponsons, center, transom and cowl are ALL different.

The history of the boat is about the best I know of for a new boat.. We did take our time with this one…its JUST RIGHT!

Grimracer (2nd Sport Tunnel at the Tunnel Champs)

Russ Williamson (Sport Tunnel IMPBA Internats Champion Siville OH)

Grimracer (2nd Sport Tunnel at the IMPBA Internats)

Russ Williamson (WORLD CHAMPION) Sport Tunnel

Grimracer (2nd at the world Champs)

Russ Williamson (2nd Sport Tunnel IMPBA Internats)

Grimracer (WOLD CHAMPION) P Spec

Jerry Dunlap (P Spec FE 2nd place World Champion

Michael Ball (Current P Spec Tunnel Oval Record Holder)

Dunny, Help fill in what I forgot

Its won them all with Stock, Sport, Mod AND FE power… its one heck of a boat..

Grim
2008 - JD - First Place Grand Prix, Fremont, CA, 20 Mod Tunnel

2009 - Paul Dunlap - Second Place, NAMBA Nationals - 20 Mod Tunnel

Any idea on the price? (ballpark?) Ive had very good luck and alot of good times with Aquacraft stuff and i LOVE to race CHEAP whenever possible....especially in this economy! :rolleyes:

Russ and the rest of his race team were racing the pre production hulls at Mendota in 2008. They ran extremely well.

Streeter price will be around $150. Sorry could not make it the same price as TS2. Too many price increases from materials to outrageous shipping cost these days, and we get some incredible rates!

I do however know the quality is much better than the previous. Much was learned over the years:)

Thanks,

Russ

Any idea on the price? (ballpark?) Ive had very good luck and alot of good times with Aquacraft stuff and i LOVE to race CHEAP whenever possible....especially in this economy! :rolleyes:

Streeter price will be around $150. Sorry could not make it the same price as TS2. Too many price increases from materials to outrageous shipping cost these days, and we get some incredible rates!

I do however know the quality is much better than the previous. Much was learned over the years:)

Thanks,

Russ

Sounds reasonable to me.......! :)

Here a pic of the TS3 in 2008 driven by grimracer

27032008090.jpg
Hmm, Nemesis vs. TS3. Am I seeing some similarities or is this just from the picture angle? :huh:

-Mitch

Back