Fiberglass 21 size rigger

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mi Nan

My friend purchased a used fiberglass rigger from Als Hobby shop a couple years ago. Last year we had an accident with it, and I don't think it is repairable. Does anyone know who makes 21 size fiberglass rigger? Thanks.

Mike

Mi,

The Texan from Maus Motorsports was fiberglass,

and I have one in the basement if you need one.

Thanks,

Mark Sholund :D

I had purchased a Texan years back when Sam Maus Jr made them and it was a fun boat. Wasn't thrilled that you couldn't do any adjustments on the front booms but it ran good anyway.

Mark,

I might also know someone else who'll want it. If you e-mail me pictures he can see it on my monitor, that is if Mi Nan doesn't buy it being that he asked first.

My pal is a newbie so it might be a good starter boat he may be able to afford. Especially since I'm giving him for free brand new servos, receiver, radio, on/off switch, tank, antenna mount. I guess he'll only have to pay for a hull and strudder.

Wow, this is cool!!! We just got moved to our new place in Texas and I was going through the site getting caught up on things when I noticed this bit about the TEXAN hydros. I designed this boat years ago and sold the right to produce them to Sam Maus...I didn't think any were ever really sold because I didn't really get any of the royalities we agreed on. I'm glad to see some made it out into the world and at least one person had fun with them...Yea I didn't really like it when they made them all one piece either, but it is their business. :)

Glenn

My friend purchased a used fiberglass rigger from Als Hobby shop a couple years ago. Last year we had an accident with it, and I don't think it is repairable. Does anyone know who makes 21 size fiberglass rigger? Thanks.

Mike
I can fix anything made of fiberglass. How much for the damaged hull? I'll be in Chicago tomorrow.

i think i saw a couple texan riggers....i was wondering if you designed that one glenn

Back