FHS Fuels

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Topfuel666

Any idea if FHS is mixing fuel again? Last I heard they were having their supplier's nitro tested for quality before using.

Thanks,

Bill

Thanks Don. I will follow up with them. I have been hearing rumors about questionable nitro quality. This may just be the rumor mill at work.

Bill

I talked with them Monday, They said they think they found a supplier, but their first shipment will not be until April 20th. Ken

I talked with them Monday, They said they think they found a supplier, but their first shipment will not be until April 20th. Ken
Myself and a good friend was at Wildcat a couple of weeks going. We got grand treatment with nothing held back. We saw many brands of fuel being bottled there. Most of the major brand names are MIXED 30 mile from me in Louisville Ky and shipped to Wildcat to be put in the cans or bottles. When I say most major Brands names that you and I run. I mean most MAJOR brands!! Doug Shepherd ;)

Myself and a good friend was at Wildcat a couple of weeks going. We got grand treatment with nothing held back. We saw many brands of fuel being bottled there. Most of the major brand names are MIXED 30 mile from me in Louisville Ky and shipped to Wildcat to be put in the cans or bottles. When I say most major Brands names that you and I run. I mean most MAJOR brands!! Doug Shepherd ;)
So what are you saying, that Red Max is not being made in plant in SC.

I have been to FHS . Not sure if there at the moment mixing , but Yes they mix it there .

Ed

I did not SEE Any RED MAX Can, Bottles or DRUMS..But there alot everything else. All I can say is that 50% of ALL model fuel is made in Louisville Ky and Bottle somewere else. Wildcat bottles alot of Major brands of fuel for differant companies and it is made for them. I seen Geen cans and white bottles and so on. I do not know if Redmax is mixed in S.C or Louisville Ky? Doug

I did not SEE Any RED MAX Can, Bottles or DRUMS..But there alot everything else. All I can say is that 50% of ALL model fuel is made in Louisville Ky and Bottle somewere else. Wildcat bottles alot of Major brands of fuel for differant companies and it is made for them. I seen Geen cans and white bottles and so on. I do not know if Redmax is mixed in S.C or Louisville Ky? Doug
We got 20 cases coming SOON FRESH good Quality WILD KAT.........Black KAT, Kit Kat its all good!!!

RedMax is made in Clover SC, SW of Charlotte, and nowhere else. Several club members and friends have been to the plant to pick up and get special blends made to their own specs. I have spoken with the head chemist about the blends and oils they make at the plant. At this moment they do not have any nitro to make the fuel but some is coming in shortly. They normally get the nitro in by a railroad tanker in quantity.

Last edited by a moderator:
At this moment they do not have any nitro to make the fuel but some is coming in shortly. They normally get the nitro in by a railroad tanker in quantity.
VP's got lots now, cancel the panic! :lol:

normal_9054_chic009.jpg

RedMax is made in Clover SC, SW of Charlotte, and nowhere else. Several club members and friends have been to the plant to pick up and get special blends made to their own specs. I have spoken with the head chemist about the blends and oils they make at the plant. At this moment they do not have any nitro to make the fuel but some is coming in shortly. They normally get the nitro in by a railroad tanker in quantity.
John, this was my reason for asking my question to Doug. I've stopped there on the way to Atlanta (1/2 hour off 85) to pick up fuel. Saves on shipping. Great bunch of people. B) B)

John, this was my reason for asking my question to Doug. I've stopped there on the way to Atlanta (1/2 hour off 85) to pick up fuel. Saves on shipping. Great bunch of people. B) B)
Ray we may be stopping there on the way back this year. B)

If FHS has fuel in stock by the Tunnel champs I will do another fuel buy like last year for that event and the showdown. Don if you wanted to get in on that just let me know.

Doug

Back