• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Few Items For Sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

allenrichards1

Im stepping out of boating for a little while. (I will be back don't worry
default_smile.png
) Im getting rid of a few things

Sullivan Hi-Torque with Speedmaster Handle - $100 shipped <<<< Sold!

11 Odonnell Blues - $35 shipped <<< Sold

Duratrax Ice Charger - $30 shipped

I'll sell the lot for $150 shipped

Lower 48 only paypal ok (mark personal or add 3%)

Thanks

Allen

starter.JPG

charger.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, Duratrax ICE charger left

"IntelliPeak Ice is a high performance computerized battery charger, discharger, and cycler. IntelliPeak Ice is flexible enough to handle NiCd, NiMH, Li-Po and Li-Ion batteries, and offers a large variety of adjustable functions, yet is very easy to program and understand its numerous display screens. Quick reference flowcharts are included to help understand the overall programming structure of IntelliPeak Ice."

^^^thats from the manual....

$30 shipped lower 48 OBO.....

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Allen i take it charger works fine on all functions and screen works and does it have all the leads with it to charge battery's that it came with ? thanks ...

Allen i take it charger works fine on all functions and screen works and does it have all the leads with it to charge battery's that it came with ? thanks ...
Todd comes with rx and tx leads….. I think I might have a deans lead around here somewhere too. (Ill send that if I can find it) I only have 1 alligator clip as I was using it with a hobbico 12v and the banana plugs. Everything works fine, screen looks great. I think its only been out of the house once in the entire time Ive had it.

Allen the only thing I didn't realize is that it does not balance ... I would be interested for my son so he can charge his Nimh for his Rc truck would u consider 25.00 ??? Not trying to lowball just does not balance and I need that for my lipos....

Back