• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Few boats and Items for Sale (FE and Nitro)

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kris Flynn

Open to REASONABLE offers

29" Seaducer (Green) ARTR - only requires a receiver. this hull has been raced by my wife for at least the last 5 years and is a great boat, very reliable. we have decided to 'upgrade' to a little bit bigger hull (Delta force) as we got a great deal on a boat. Engine (MAC 21) is in great condition and comes with a spare piston/liner, rod and pin/clips.

$450 Aussie

Seaducer X (90-100) 44" mono (Yellow) - ARTR only requires receiver.

I have raced this boat for a couple of years, but want to consolidate and concentrate on my other boats + make room in my trailor :)

It was built by Ian Inverarity (nitrocrazed) and was done PERFECT. Comes with an RS91 in very good order (not shown) and a carbon SPP pipe.

$850Aussie

Delta Force/Pursuit 33" (copy) built with a carbon layup to be VERY strong and light. comes with all harware to hang off the back (turn fins, trim tabs, strut, rudder) and a fightercat motor mount and Hitec 9645 servo for steering. I just never got around to building this boat up and don't look like it any time soon either so it needs to make room for other stuff :)

$150Aussie

Castle 240 controller, only used 4-5 times in a smaller 29" FE seaducer with the 1515 1y pictured below (with a Grimracer 42X55 prop), never got warm.

$190Aussie

Neu 1515 1y 2200Kv motor in good condition with new bearings

$150 Aussie

Vision 20 'P-Spec' FE tunnel hull - ARTR - just add receiver

Don't mind if i don't sell this baby, just putting it out there incase anyone was interested. it is ready to go with the Aquacraft ul-1 motor (and my adaptor, both not pictured) and 60amp speedy, Hitec 9645 servo.

$380Aussie

Hi Kris,

I would like to try FE and your tunnel could be the ticket, would you consider holding it for a month for me ?

Cheers,

Dion.

Sent you a pm Damian,

Guys, looks like the FE stuff is still for sale, i will let it go for a package (hull and hardware, 1515 1y motor and castle 240 controller) for a total of $430USD + half postage

Back