FE Tunnel Questions

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll let you guys know how mine handles in the back once the ice melts ( my first build, did it for simplicity ). My ESC is under it.

TL

I’m still going to finish this project and I hope it comes out good, but knowing that I’m not the best at working with wood I went ahead and ordered a ML Boatworks PS-295 from Mike. I hope to have it in about a month.

Last edited by a moderator:
I’m still going to finish this project and I hope it comes out good, but knowing that I’m not the best at working with wood I went ahead and ordered a ML Boatworks PS-295 from Mike. I hope to have it in about a month.
Great Choice! Mike has MADD SKILLS at building... His stuff looks great and appears to be pretty well thought out! ENJOY!

My brother and I.have 2 ps 295 and 2 ns 295. The kits of Miles are easy to build and great quality! I recommend them.

TL

Here's my attempt at making a VS-1 FS. I will be running with Tim Leyde this season. We'll see how that goes.

P1000317(1).JPG

Chilli,

Regarding the VS1 in chop.. Not much.. The boat just was not designed to run in rough water or on high power.

A combo that ads up to DNFs when competing under those conditions… using a VS1.

However.. when the water is right.. and the power matched.. it’s a great contender.

Grim

My nitro version was not bad in some chop, loved that boat!

TL

Thanks Grim, The VS1 can keep up with the best of them in smooth water. It's been a great boat for my son who stepped out of novice last year. But daddy's got a new TS3 waiting to get wet for 2012. We'll see how she does agaist the high dollar hulls. :)

Latest posts

Back