• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FE "P" spec tunnel for sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John Crouch

100_0480.JPG100_0481.JPG100_0482.JPG100_0483.JPG100_0484.JPG100_0485.JPG100_0486.JPGI bought this a while back from Dick Loeb from Chesapeake VA (he built it). It's a woodstuff 30 that is set up for FE and has a OS lower unit with a adapter for the UL1 brushless motor and also a controller for the UL-1 as well. Included with boat is the hull, lower unit and brushless motor, speed controller and steering servo and linkages. All You n100_0485.JPG100_0485.JPG100_0486.JPGeed to add is your reciever and a 4 cell lipo battery. Boat has no damage at all and runs excellant, I believe that DIck did set a straight away speed record with this boat when he had it. I wanted to try FE and a gasoline guy and I need to build a new sport hydro (gas) and want to thin my boats out to do so. I can post photos of it on tuesday morning, it is all natural wood, clear coated with a multi-colored cowl. I am asking $425 shipped with in the US. (really have no interest in shipping internationally. Paypal is ok, but add 3% for fees or send as a gift. I would also consider a whiplash GV or Generation 2 wooden whip in trade (must be in good shape).

Any questions, I can be emailed at [email protected].

Last edited by a moderator:
will do Travis. just contact me thru my email address above. make sure you put one of these "_" between the n and the c or it will not work. I will try to send them thru my phone tommorrow night, otherwise will be tuesday morning.

Thanks.

Hey John, I think that's a Woodstuff and not a ML boat. Pretty sure Dick did mod it though.

Don't put that other boat up for sale that we talked about. :)

I think you are right, its a woodstuff 30. Unfortunatly I am not very well educated when it comes to tunnels, you know me, I am a hardcore gas guy. but it is well built and runs really well. Just needs someone who will appreciate it and enjoy it more than I do.

Nice boat John. I will be posting a mahagany deck ML 295 FE P Limited like new setup by Dick Loeb, ready to run as soon as yours sells. This Woodstuff you have is a great buy. Good luck. Any FE Tunnel setup by Dick will be a very competitive racer.

I wonder, would you want to trade for a Backlash with a carbon cowl that is about 80% finished, at this time it's ready for the top skins.

Not at this time. I just ordered a GV thru a buddy of mine. i would rather sell it out right at this time. looking to buy one of CC racings 29.5 "monster" engines and need to get some $$ together to do so.

I would cosider $400, shipped, if payment sent as gift or add 3% for fees. I have that much just in the motor, controller and lower unit.

Back