faster engine

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
byron,,, if you do go that route i might be interested in your aqua engine.. that is if your willing to sell it...

ill mod it up and keep it as a spare...

alden

sorry, i'm keeping it for when i race sport 18 rtr class.the aqua engine is a great little mill. i can only seem to get up to 35 mph on it .the bigger engine is for play time with boys at the club.

if you can get your hands on a go 21 you will be happy are the os 21 but more money.im going to get the rossi 21 perana soon will let you Know how she runs wheather permiting .

which go .21 you talkin about??????? the natural case one??? or the black case 7 port?? i can get both.... but he only has one black case..tons of .18's................anyway let us know what you do byron....

alden

If you want a great engine, I'd go with the 5 port Novarossi that Glen Quarles sells for $215. Awesome power at a VERY reasonable price. Parts are also available and much better quality than the Go, but you'd have to change the exhaust also.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you want a great engine, I'd go with the 5 port Novarossi that Glen Quarles sells for $215. Awesome power at a VERY reasonable price. Parts are also available and much better quality than the Go, but you'd have to change the exhaust also.
like to see these engines and specs

Glen has all the info and don't believe everything you read about specs, they mean nothing. They're just sales tactics. Talk to the people who race them. The 5 port is the best buy on the market today.Glen had these made to his specs from Novarossi to keep the cost of boating down and he deserves a huge THANK YOU.

Do a search here on IW, or post a question, GO VS Novarossi 5 port and read the responses for yourself.

Glen has all the info and don't believe everything you read about specs, they mean nothing. They're just sales tactics. Talk to the people who race them. The 5 port is the best buy on the market today.Glen had these made to his specs from Novarossi to keep the cost of boating down and he deserves a huge THANK YOU.

Do a search here on IW, or post a question, GO VS Novarossi 5 port and read the responses for yourself.
that is some really nice motor wicth ones are 215 dollars all i seen was .21s and a .28

Im puttin one in a 20 hydro...beautiful lookin motor... nice craftmanship.. ive heard nothing but good things about it..cant wait to run it, and thats the kind of pricing that will get people into the hobby..if it runs as good as it looks, im sure that i will get another one! Go Glenn! I just wish that we could see some 45s and 67s in that kind of price range and availability....

Back