Fast Electric Roll Call...

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Capt Ron

representing "Hammerhead H2o Racing" and S.S.F.E. Chris Harris, Ron Green, Ray Rankl, and Andy Greene will be running for records at Speed Week III in Valdosta, Georgia in December

any other FE folks got it marked on thier dance card as well?

we have limited table space available in our pit for pool-toy pushers B)

Ron

Ron we now know you can build the fastest mono in the States, now don't give up control of that transmitter this time and bring home a "driving" record of your own. Good luck Ron.

Tell the guys what your running? Its an impressive line up.

Hey why the name changes? Now its "Hammerhead H2o Racing"?

Steven

Last edited by a moderator:
representing "Hammerhead H2o Racing" and S.S.F.E. Chris Harris, Ron Green, Ray Rankl, and Andy Greene will be running for records at Speed Week III in Valdosta, Georgia in December

any other FE folks got it marked on thier dance card as well?

we have limited table space available in our pit for pool-toy pushers B)

Ron
Sounds like a corporation..... :D

Hey why the name changes? Now its "Hammerhead H2o Racing"?

Steven
Chris Harris has been building and racing fe r/c boats under the "Hammerhead" lable for a number of years and is by far the most experienced r/c boater in our club...

our SAWS program is a collective team effort here at Sunshine State Fast Electrics and lead by Chris Harris...

and we likes da name! B)

Capt. Ron

ok then, looks like we may be the only fe boaters at Speed Week III... :(

as i said, we'll have a limited amount of extra table space under our Hammerhead H2o Racing pit shelter and any fe boater in need of shelter and power is welcome to join us...

R.S.V.P.

Capt. Ron

Ron, I am planning on coming... don't think I am running anything, just want to sit and watch the pros... looking forward to it...

what an unexpected pleasure Eddie... i look forward to meeting you!

i am also very excited to have the opportunity to watch the pro's of nitro and gas do thier thing at Speed Week III...

i'll email you to set up a day and time we can talk on the phone about your visit to the southland...

i know Chris Harris and Ray Rankl will be pleased as well...

Ron B)

Eddie,

Fantastic that you are coming. Bring some boats, they are running oval trials as well!

Ray Rankl

Tell the guys what your running? Its an impressive line up.

Steven

Steven,

i didn't want to say until we were sure ourselves of what classes we'd be running...

1/16th mile SAWS

N-2 Hydro... Hammerhead-Neu

O-2 Hydro... Hammerhead-Lehner

O-2 Sport... Dark Horse-Neu

P-Mono... Wild Thing 28-Neu

Q-Mono... Seaducer 33-Neu

S-Mono... Titan Forty-Neu

T-Mono... Seaducer 42-Neu

1/3rd mile Oval {time and weather permitting]

O-2 Sport... Dark Horse-Neu

P-Mono... Wild Thing 28-Neu

Q-Mono... Wild Thing 32-Neu

Capt. Ron

Steven,

Chris and Ron already have a trailer, huge Tent, Tables for 9, 2 generators, Flags, etc!

Go TEAM ! Wish I could be there.

Ray

Back