• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

F/S: Sport 40 Wood Whiplash

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beau Parsons

I am thinning the fleet out this is my most recent finished boat, was built with a Jig, it is square and true, whole boat was built with West Systems epoxy. The complete middle section and exterior have just been sanded no sealer or epoxy used yet, was leaving this for a reason to be open for either nitro or FE, has the holes drilled for a motor mount if choosing to go Nitro. Comes with cowl, pipe mount, and rudder bracket, radio box lid, Blazer turn fin and mounting bracket. The whole boat has been sanded with 320 grit, and is basically ready for paint or clear. The cowl was ruff cut to fit will need final fit/ mounting. $300.00 plus shipping and if using paypal the fees need to be added.

(Sold)

Thanks Beau

IMG_0358.JPG

IMG_0357.JPG

IMG_0359.JPG

FullSizeRender (1).jpg

IMG_0361.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Wayne,

I would if the costs are reasonable, PM me your mailing address and I will get a quote

Beau

Back