• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

F/S Solo Stalker Digital Sport Radar Gun SOLD/PF

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

boaterbill

Also comes with the connectors to a 12 volt batt, also will pug into cigarrete plug in in vehicle. Comes with tuning fork. $320 shipping included lower 48 USA. Payment in USA Postal MO. The picture is in the gallery.

in page 2 with name boaterbill.

Bill

[email protected]

303-503-7616

Last edited by a moderator:
still for sale Bill?

and would you consider sending to Australia?

Also, I don't seem to be able to find the pictures.

cheers

Tony

still for sale Bill?

cheers

Tony
Sent you pm. Still for sale. I can ship it to Australia. I figure the $20 in the price will cover the shipping. I don't think it would be more, but I'll have to check. I'll need an address. Send it to my e mail address, I included in the PM I sent you. I'll send you the pic when you send me your e mail. I don't know how to link to the photo in the gallery.

Bill

still for sale Bill?

cheers

Tony
Tony,

Shipping a radar unit to Australia is turning into a nightmare. Certainly can't state Radar Gun that opens up a pandoras box. Shipping radar technology to outside the country is also becoming a nightmare.

Shipping thru UPS $198.60, shipping USPO $45.85. I won't know what kind of nightmare it is untill monday when they are both open so I can speak with someone. There is also all kinds of forms to fill out. Reallistically I will say no to shipping the unit to Australia. Sorry.

Bill

Bill,

Ah, Ok...that's a bit of a bummer, but I guess that's the way the cookie crumbles.

If you change your mind and want to send by USPO, then I will definately take the unit.

Or you could just package it as model boat parts? Send marked as gift?

anyway, thanks for your time.

Tony

Bill,

Ah, Ok...that's a bit of a bummer, but I guess that's the way the cookie crumbles.

If you change your mind and want to send by USPO, then I will definately take the unit.

Or you could just package it as model boat parts? Send marked as gift?

anyway, thanks for your time.

Tony
I'll see what the post office says monday. Will get back to you. I can send it as a speed sensing instrument for model boats, that should work. I'll find out the forms I have to fill out to mail it.

I do take pay pal. Let you know Monday.

Thanks,

Bill

bill it shouldn't be a problem a good friend of mine bought a stalker pro of ebay

recentlly and shipping from the us was not an issue
Thanks, I appreciate the info. Did he ship it USPO? From what I have been able to find so far USPO seems to be the least problem. I will check Monday and get back to the post here.

Thaks again.

Bill

Back