• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

F/S Roadrunner Twin Nitro Rigger

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

julianconde

im putting for sale my current Roadrunner Twin nitro Rigger.

The boat comes with the following

struts(2),Rudder,turn fin,engine Mounts(2), and servos(2).

This boat has new G10 rear sponsons,Upgraded Boom Tubes,regular front sponsons and the tub is in excellent shape its a proven winner and has recently came in 2nd place in the Twin Nitro Rigger class in 2011 Orlando Winternats and Winner of the Nitro Twin vs Gas Twin Shootout. This Twin is ready for your power and it is very competitive. $450 plus shipping. Payment thru Paypal is ok you must add the fees. *****the boat just got repainted orange by a friend new cowl and G10 radio box lid..comes with original cowl and radio box also..***

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me at [email protected] or 931-216-1830.

NO PM's PLEASE POST HERE

Julian Conde

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you blow big brain Blood out so "WANT BIG Engines" :lol: :D :p But Drink Thristy Lot of fuel too much :blink: Will be enjoy your new building twin rigger Good Luck! ;)

well if you aint running bigg you better stay on the dock.

julian

I think you meant stay on the dock. My simple little twin .67 RR set fast heat at the 09 Namba Nats. It's also getting from point A to B the fastest.

Congrats on your great outing in Florida Julian.

Bill

Agreed with all the above. It was not easy but the boat got it done.

Thanks Bill could not have done it without my friends at the pond.

Julian

Roadrunner Twin just got repainted Orange , New Cowl and G10 radio box lid will also come with the hull. ill also throw in pipe mounts and a pair of CMB Fat Pipes (black) will need after mufflers..

julian

Back