• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

F/S parts, pipes, NEW, lowered prices

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Big roy

Guys I have a few pipes and parts for sale, all NEW in the packages, they are as follows:

Proboat .32 nitro pipe, - $15.00 shipped to you

Macs 3.5 muffled pipe #1329 - $30.00 shipped to you

Seaducer .45 mono rudder kits, complete from Seaducer - $30.00 each, shipped I have 2 kits for sale sold to cmbrunner

Tidewater 1/4" large hydro strut - $15.00 shipped to you

Tidewater small mono sub surface struts - $15.00 each shipped to you, I have 2 for sale

Tidewater 3/16" large hydro strut - $15.00 each shipped to you, I have 2 for sale

Paypal OK, no fees. Shipping is to the lower 48, sorry Canada and overseas will be a bit more.

Please post here

I might be open to trades, I need MC-9 plugs, props for a RR .45 rigger, .21 FF rigger

Thanks,

Roy

Last edited by a moderator:
Roy I will take the Cooper .21 pipe. Send me your payment info and I will get the money out to you. Ryon Shaw

Guys I have a few pipes and parts for sale, all NEW in the packages, they are as follows:

Proboat .32 nitro pipe, - $15.00 shipped to you

Macs 3.5 muffled pipe #1329 - $30.00 shipped to you

Seaducer .45 mono rudder kits, complete from Seaducer - $30.00 each, shipped I have 2 kits for sale

Tidewater 1/4" large hydro strut - $15.00 shipped to you

Tidewater small mono sub surface struts - $15.00 each shipped to you, I have 2 for sale

Tidewater 3/16" large hydro strut - $15.00 each shipped to you, I have 2 for sale

Paypal OK, no fees. Shipping is to the lower 48, sorry Canada and overseas will be a bit more.

Please post here

I might be open to trades, I need MC-9 plugs, props for a RR .45 rigger, .21 FF rigger

Thanks,

Roy
Roy,

I will take both of the Seaducer rudder sets......keep them for me until our race - I will pay you there.

Thanks,

Josh

Guys this stuff still needs a good home, I am open to trades still.

Let's make a deal!

Back