• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

F/S OPS .67 with pipe, muffler, collet LIKE NEW

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Big roy

Hello, I have a OPS .67 engine with a RPM rod installed, Macs .67 nitro pipe and a muffler for sale. Engine has had maybe 2 gallons of 40% through it. This is really a super nice set up. Runs incredible

Asking $235.00 shipped to you in the lower 48, paypal OK no fees on this one. I will post pics later tonight.

Thanks,

Roy

I also have this listed on RCU, first paypal to [email protected] gets it between the sites

Attachments

• 008.JPG
    008.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 46
Last edited by a moderator:
Lowering price to $225.00 shipped to the lower 48

Guys, this is really a incredible motor and pipe, I really need to sell it, anyone?

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear sir,

I will take it if you do not mind shipping to Bangkok, THAILAND.

If Ok, Please let me know the total, shipping with insure and tracking number is preferred.

Thank you

DR

Madduck, no problems shipping to Thailand, I have sold to you before, A Rossi powerhead I think last year. I will get a total for you in a few days.

Thanks again,

Roy

Back