• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

f.s. OPS .21 super marine

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BoatDoc

as the title states, OPS.21 super marine. brand new, includes pipe, decals and glow plug. this motor is unused. bought for a build that i have decided to discontinue. no longer into nitro, so i'm trying to unload what i've got on hand. $225 shipped in the lower 48. i'll send it 3-day with insurance upon payment. money orders only. i don't do pay-pal. if you want it, and want pay-pal, PM me and i'll work something out (other guys in my club have pay-pal...it's not too big of a deal).

Last edited by a moderator:
as the title states, OPS.21 super marine. brand new, includes pipe, decals and glow plug. this motor is unused. bought for a build that i have decided to discontinue. no longer into nitro, so i'm trying to unload what i've got on hand. $225 shipped in the lower 48. i'll send it 3-day with insurance upon payment. money orders only. i don't do pay-pal. if you want it, and want pay-pal, PM me and i'll work something out (other guys in my club have pay-pal...it's not too big of a deal).
Send pictures to email at [email protected] thanks Allan

:blink:

Send pictures to email at [email protected] thanks Allan

will do. Allan said he would mail payment this week. i believe him to be an honest guy...but if it doesn't go through i'll let you know. bummer about not having pay-pal is waiting for money orders, ugh. it'll be at least a week...but like i said, i believe that Allan will come through.

Back