• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

F/S NIB Vintage K&B 3.5 Outboard

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greg Mortlock

View attachment 3685I have a early model K&B 3.5 still in original box with needle brkt and two props.

Never been started I really have no need for this as im running a 7.5 and would like to get another 7.5 instead so this ones up for sale.

looking for $160.00 US plus postage from Australia.

;) That engine is for collecting only ..... Yup an oldie for sure !!

Obsolete 12mm crank, Obsolete front housing, Obsolete cylinder piston, Obsolete crankcases too.

Obsolete Short reach plug head. A true Dinosaur....

:blink: Good luck.

Scott

OUCH>>>> :blink:

Actually these are good training motors on a Dumas or Prather Spitfire for beginners or young kids.

[SIZE=14pt]OUCH>>>> :blink: [/SIZE]

Actually these are good training motors on a Dumas or Prather Spitfire for beginners or young kids.

Thanks Scott

what can i say your reply has been lets say really positive thanks hope i can help with your sale one day.

RC boats thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
:D It's new .. No doubt.

Other than that, I only shared what I knew and was spoken so others have a heads up on what it was.

:( No disrespect intended.

My intent was to educate you, as well as others what it was.

Sorry if I burst your bubble.

:blink: Scott

Mate

You wont burst my bubble pal :D

Thanks for educating us all

I appoligise to you all, I would have thought that

as the title says (VINTAGE 3.5) and the fact that you all here on this site are well

educated people in the world of model boating contrary to others beliefs. i do appoligise.

So if any one out there wants to purchase a

VINTAGE K&B A PEICE OF MODELING HISTORY

(THAT YOU CANT GET BITS FOR )

but would look good in anyones collection or maybe you want to give model boating a try without the huge costs of buying a new engine then give me a buzz.

cheers

greg

There good play motors, drop it on ebay and you'll fetch some good money like Terry said.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back