• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

F/S Mod Vegas

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CRT_MAN

ok guys i have a mod vegas for sale comes with servos os 18 tz it has all black hardware on it sponson mods also comes with the new thunder tiger pipe and it will come with a cooper pipe and 2 stock pipes asking 125.00 with 10 bucks shipping with in the us out side the us add 25 bucks for shipping and add 3 percent for pay pal fees my pay pal is [email protected]

i also have a JRS stand for this boat and i will sell it for 30 bucks shipped or if you want it with the boat then it will be 150 plus 10 for shipping inside the us only out side the us add 25 bucks

DSC05859.jpg

DSC05852.jpg

DSC05853.jpg

DSC05854.jpg

DSC05855.jpg

DSC05856.jpg

DSC05860.jpg

DSC05862.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
John, I'll give you $20 for just the stand...keep in mind that you don't have to ship it. I'll personally come by and pick it up or you can drop it off the next time you're in the area.

pete the stand is on your back pourch i will collect the money from you on sunday at the lake enjoy see you there

Latest posts

Back