• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

F/S MISS VEGAS HULL AND COWL

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CRT_MAN

OK guys i have a miss Vegas hull and cowl for sale it has a custom paint job on it and the inside has had carbon fiber lade in it but fuel has leaked on it one to many times and some of the resin has chipped off up in the fuel tank area i am asking 80.00 shipped with in the us the cowl alone sells for that new from tower hobbies there are some nicks and paint chips on the front of the boat but it does not effect the way it runs

DSC05822.jpg

DSC05824-1.jpg

OK guys i have a miss Vegas hull and cowl for sale it has a custom paint job on it and the inside has had carbon fiber lade in it but fuel has leaked on it one to many times and some of the resin has chipped off up in the fuel tank area i am asking 80.00 shipped with in the us the cowl alone sells for that new from tower hobbies there are some nicks and paint chips on the front of the boat but it does not effect the way it runs
DSC05822.jpg

DSC05824-1.jpg
John, why are you selling this hull?

do not need it any more as i have the one that is going to kick your but on the 28th of this month at the club run

ok guys this thing needs to go 8o bucks shipped with in the us and it will be 20 bucks more to ship it out of the us

ok this thing needs to go so 50 bucks us shipped and 65.00 shipped if going to canada my paypal is [email protected] i also may have a strut and a rudder and radio box to go with it

Back