• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

F/S M-8 RADIO WITH 6 RECEIVERS AND 1 SWITCHESSOLD

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CRT_MAN

all items have ben sold to James BeasleyOK guys i have a great M-8 radio with 1 Novak synthesized FM module and 3 5 channel Novak xxtra synthesized 75 MHz receivers and there is 3 airtronics 92926z 3 channel synthesized 75 MHz receivers and one xtra battery tray plush a team speed mind radio bag

all items are in perfect working order no problems with any of it i have just switched to the futaba fast system so this one must go also has a cool wrap from upgrade graphics on it i am asking 40.00 for each receiver and 120.00 for the radio and switch radio bag and reciver or make me a deal on all of it

DSC05477.jpg

DSC05479.jpg

DSC05480.jpg

DSC05482.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
well i need to buy all my futaba fast recivers so i will have to pass at this time but thx for the offer

40 dollors per reciver 120 for the radio and bag and switch and one reciver 5 dollors shipping per reciver and 15 dollors for the radio

ok guys i am going to let this whole package deal go for 175.00 plush 15 for shipping you will get the radio the radio bag the novak switch 3 novak recivers 3 airtronics recivers and one airtronics moduel with channel 61 or 71 let me know as i need to order my new fast system on monday thx xjohn

ok guys i am going to let this whole package deal go for 175.00 plush 15 for shipping you will get the radio the radio bag the novak switch 3 novak recivers 3 airtronics recivers and one airtronics moduel with channel 61 or 71 let me know as i need to order my new fast system on monday thx xjohn

I'll take it for $175 shipped to zip 23651 in VA. via carrier of your choice. Postal Service flate rate box will hold it all and will only cost you $9.99. Let me know please. I can send a MO or use PayPal but I will not pay PayPal fees.

If you accept, please provide the require data (mailing address or paypal e-mail addy) at the same time.

Thanks, James Beasley "[email protected]

Back