• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

F/S: Hurricane F-mono RTR CMB 91RS With Radio and Prop.

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tborisch

I have a Herzog Hurricane F-mono that was built and raced by Chris Herzog. The boat was bought from him, and never run, and then traded to me. Engine is full of after run oil, and has been stored correctly.

I don't run nitro anymore, just Gas. The boat has some signs of being raced, but is in great shape and never wrecked. The CMB 91RS is in like new condition, and has the 3rd channel needle installed.

Im looking to sell the boat RTR including Prop, 3PJS Radio and PCM receiver for $900/obo shipped. This is a great deal for a very well built and competetive F-mono.

Please email me at [email protected] if you would like any other questions answered.. Post here to this thread if you want it.

Boat is packaged and ready to ship!

P2250087.jpg

P2250076.jpg

P2250078.jpg

P2250085.jpg

P2250083.jpg

P2250092.jpg

Thanks,

Tom

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a Herzog Hurricane F-mono that was built and raced by Chris Herzog. The boat was bought from him, and never run, and then traded to me. Engine is full of after run oil, and has been stored correctly.
I don't run nitro anymore, just Gas. The boat has some signs of being raced, but is in great shape and never wrecked. The CMB 91RS is in like new condition, and has the 3rd channel needle installed.

Im looking to sell the boat RTR including Prop, 3PJS Radio and PCM receiver for $900/obo shipped. This is a great deal for a very well built and competetive F-mono.

Please email me at [email protected] if you would like any other questions answered.. Post here to this thread if you want it.

Boat is packaged and ready to ship!

P2250087.jpg

P2250076.jpg

P2250078.jpg

P2250085.jpg

P2250083.jpg

P2250092.jpg

Thanks,

Tom
Sold, Thanks.

Tom

Latest posts