• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

F/S FUTABA 4PK

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CRT_MAN

OK guys i have a futaba 4pk radio that has 28 hrs on it in perfect working order the only reason i am selling it is causse i need the money

it comes with meatel carring case comes with 3 brand new reciver packs one ro603fs 3 channel reciver wich is not pictured it is still in my boat also have the charger and the manuel i am leting it go for 425.00 shipped with in the us only and no paypal fees my paypal is [email protected].

first to post here that they want it will get it post here first then pm me thx john

DSC05993.jpg

DSC05994.jpg

DSC05995.jpg

DSC05996.jpg

DSC05997.jpg

DSC05998.jpg

DSC05999.jpg

yes you are right it did come with the r604FS 4 channel reciever but i did not have a use for a 4 channel reciever so i sold it right after i bought it the r603ff and the r603fs both work with it with no problomes

you can have it for 400.00 cause the new one does not come with the case or the extra reciever packs shipped and no pay pal fees let me know thx john

Last edited by a moderator:
Back