• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

F/S futaba 3pk SOLD

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CRT_MAN

all is soldOK guys i have a futaba 3pk with 3 receivers 2- fp-r113ip pcm receivers and 1r133f with a hayes antenna also come with the module on channel 70 and it comes with the new fast 2.4 module has a carrying case and it has a lipo battery for the radio asking 325.00 shipped to your door if using pay pal add 5.00 for fees thx for looking my pay pal is [email protected] thx john i will post pics soon radio works perfect i have hade no problomes with it just got the new 4pk so this one has to go

DSC05644.jpg

DSC05645.jpg

DSC05646.jpg

DSC05647.jpg

DSC05648.jpg

DSC05649.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Sweet!!!! If I did not allready have a 3PK and a 3PKS I would be all over it. If it does not move and you would like to sell the pcm1024 recievers separate, let me know.

thanks,

ok guys i need to sell this thing so i will drop it to 300.00 shipped and no pay pal fees with in the us only

ok tell you what $80.00 for the 2.4 moduel shipped

for the 2 1024 pcm recivers $65.00 each shipped

for the r133f reciver with the hayes antena $40.00 shipped

radio and bag and moduel $130.00 shipped

If you have not sold this set yet i would be interested in the TX and 2.4 faast module for the TX.

I see you have a bite over on the dock.I will check tomorrow to see the update.

Terry

ok all the radio bag and the r133f reciver have ben sold

still have the 2 1024 pcm recivers and the 2.4 moduel

ok the 2.4 moduel is sold to SayMikey

Last edited by a moderator:
Back