• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

F/S: .67 Seaducer Mono

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beau Parsons

I bought this from a local boated end of last season. Everything was replaced with new except the hull, all hardware. All new servos, throttle/third channel Hitec's 85mg, hitec 645mg rudder, new radio box with JRS Innovations radio box insert, new switch, new 1/4" shaft stepped down to 3/16" with Mark Sholund X457 prop, new CMDI third channel needle, new fuel tanks, antenna mount. Has a JRS Innovations boat stand. Was stripped and repainted fire red with automotive clear. Built this boat end of last season and this year the class is dead, so I really don't like boats sitting around unused. Hate to sell this boat but needs to go. Asking $425.00 Plus actual shipping cost or will maybe trade for a like new condition and or same condition, close to the mono I am selling for a .67 Rigger.

Thanks Beau Parsons

P5201735.JPG

P5201736.JPG

P5201737.JPG

P5201738.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Back