• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

F/S: .67-.91 Rigger

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beau Parsons

I bought this MicroBurst rigger awhile ago here on this forum, things have changed and have to many other projects under way during this busy winter time. The boat has very little run time time on the water. Boat includes everything in the pictures. Comes with two sets of motor mounts for a 67 or 91 motor. Would like to keep but don't see myself getting to this boat anytime soon, better to go to someone that will run and enjoy it. Need to recoupe my costs of what I have paid for it, I will sell it for exactly what I paid for it $300.00 plus shipping costs.

Boat is sold

Thanks Beau

Microburst Rigger 008.JPG

Microburst Rigger 009.JPG

Microburst Rigger 010.JPG

Microburst Rigger 011.JPG

Microburst Rigger 014.JPG

Microburst Rigger 013.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I've seen this boat before. Clean. :)
Yes you are correct this was Jeremy Edges boat he built, It is very clean with only a few runs on it. I did hear it ran very well, I just dont have the time to get it done too many other unfinished projects.

Beau

I think I've seen this boat before. Clean. :)
Yes you are correct this was Jeremy Edges boat he built, It is very clean with only a few runs on it. I did hear it ran very well, I just dont have the time to get it done too many other unfinished projects.

Beau
This is a very good boat it ran really good for jeremy and its basically brand new.. Beau does not sell junk

Last edited by a moderator:
I bought this MicroBurst rigger awhile ago here on this forum, things have changed and have to many other projects under way during this busy winter time. The boat has very little run time time on the water. Boat includes everything in the pictures. Comes with two sets of motor mounts for a 67 or 91 motor. Would like to keep but don't see myself getting to this boat anytime soon, better to go to someone that will run and enjoy it. Need to recoupe my costs of what I have paid for it, I will sell it for exactly what I paid for it $300.00 plus shipping costs.

Boat is sold

Thanks Beau

Boat is sold

Thanks Beau

Latest posts

Back