• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

F/S: 1 NIB 45 K/B red head pro piston and sleeve Sold

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beau Parsons

I have a new piston and sleeve for a 45 K/B red head pro as well as a canister muffler with all the bolts and brackets to install. 50.00 for the piston and sleeve and 30.00 for the muffler. Add shipping costs and paypal fees. First one to paypal me gets one or both. [email protected]

Piston sleeve sold

canister muffler still available

Last edited by a moderator:
I will take the P/S.. Paypal will be sent once you confirm the sale to me. Can't send PP until I know shipping cost and what you expect for PP cost.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Beau - If sale falls through I definitely would like to get it the piston and sleve. - Ron Ratoff

I will take the P/S.. Paypal will be sent once you confirm the sale to me. Can't send PP until I know shipping cost and what you expect for PP cost.
Where am I sending the piston and sleeve to? then I will give you a total. Ob nut it is yours

Back