Exciting News!!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

squeaky

Robin and I wanted to share some exciting news with our boating community. There will be a new racer joining the Enneper/Hallam Team next year. Robin is pregnant and due in early March. We are very excited to welcome our first baby into the world.

Squeak

Robin and I wanted to share some exciting news with our boating community. There will be a new racer joining the Enneper/Hallam Team next year. Robin is pregnant and due in early March. We are very excited to welcome our first baby into the world.

Squeak
Congratulations! Now the fun begins !! :D

Squeak
Congratulations! Now the fun begins !! :D
LOL- Touch base with Chris Wood, Im pretty sure he is FINALLY getting some sleep :D

There is nothing more incredible nor trying, after the first six months it starts to get alot easier BTW- ;)

my daughter just started Kindergarden this year- the last 5 years have flown by.........

Enjoy the ride and CONGRATS B)

Andy

Hey Squeek, saw you and Robin were "with child" at the Northern Nats, congratulations, again! :blink:

I might just wanna hire him or her as a driver in a few years, don't think I'm gonna get that Betke kid away from that team... :lol:

CONGRATS SQUEAKY!!!

and yes andy is right.. little man is finally sleeping lol.

it is a adventure to say the least and fun. just make sure you get a controller in his or her hands EARLY!!! already started that and the wifey isn't real thrilled to say the least LOL!!

chris

Good job you guys. I am very happy for you. You'll make a good dad Squeak. Bill Wachtler

That kid is going to be spoiled rotten by Grandpa and Uncle Mike! :lol:

Congrats to you and Robin.

Squeak..

Congrats to you and Robin.

I have known Squeak since he was just a young pup out of High School. He has always wanted to be a dad and now his dream is coming true. Also just so you know.. an old fart that use to hang around our Hobby Shop by the name of Kenny Lundburg gave squeaky his nick name. I hope baby gets a good nick name too. Sorry Robin.. its bound to happen!

Take care and just so you know.. I will be boat racing just a tick north of Detroit on the 11th of this month. If you want I can bring you a boat and we can play toys for the day.. let me know... Looks like 7495 23 Mile Rd, Utica, MI is not all that far from you.

Call me!

Grimracer

Congrats to you both Squeaky!

We are also trying for our first, I am slightly terrified and excited at the same time. You probably have a similar feeling huh? :D

~James

Congratulations to both of you and the Grandparents to be , some of the best people

I have ever had the pleasure to know.

Good times ahead.....

Tim K

Congrats to Squeak & Robin!!

When the chid is old enough Kenny and I will teach him or her the basics of rabbit trapping. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jerry

Congrats Squeak and Robin. Hey like Jerry said we will teach him or her how to catch them rabbits. Man they are good eating.

And I'll be happy to try and undo the damage Kenny and Jerry do...

Congratulations Ennepers!

Garrett

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you to everyone for your well wishes and congratulations!! We are very excited!! We'll keep everyone posted and let you know when the new racer arrives!

Ken and Jerry - I'm sure the baby will look forward to it's rabbit hunting lessons....maybe you should teach Steve about that too!! :p

Back