Evansville area FE interest

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeremy Linney

I am starting this post to see if there is any interest in some FE racing in the Evansville,IN area next season and what classes would be the most popular. I think the UL-1's and JAE 21FE riggers could be a hit if there was enough interest. Really wanting to get an electric boat but don't want to run by myself.

Jeremy, We are offering P-Spec tunnel at the Wine Run(Starlight,In/Louisville) this year. Not sure what the participation level will be but the opportunity is there. I have one and would be interested in racing it at other venues. Mike

We did two fun races at Evansville with the UL-1's at Evansville. I have a new friend here in St. Louis that is interested in this also. It would be cool if Evansville had a class for them. (I am not sure what class that is, but Mike Z's two boats and my two seemed pretty equal) With Ron Zaker winning Fridays heat, and Chuck Hildreth winning on Saturday, it was a hoot. Oh, and me, I blew over both days. haha!! I cant run tunnel at the wine race, I can bring UL-1s. Ken

I am not positive (not really into the FE stuff, but been watch and is cool), but they have run I believe a P-spec class in district 4 this season at the badgers club in WI. Its pretty much the UL-1 guys but there are a couple of FE whips running also. Mike Z would best know.

Next year may be the year the FE stuff starts to take off. I know Tim Strange and Rocky Will have FE boats.

Maybe to get it started we can propose an "Open P-Spec" class where you could run a UL-1, or ProBoat, hydro, mono, or tunnel.

Its worth looking into as like the gas boats did to the big boats, Electrics are going to start replacing our baby boats.

Latest posts

Back