ENOUGH ALREADY!!!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don i am in Florida now because of to much white stuff
You got the right idea.
default_wink.png

eh. I'm one of those who needs seasons. I like winter because the days are short, I can sleep comfortably, there's not much to do outside so I can unwind (I live in an apartment complex so I don't have to shovel s**t.)

but this is insane. It's the middle of March and we're supposed to get up to 8" of snow tonight and tomorrow.

eh. I'm one of those who needs seasons. I like winter because the days are short, I can sleep comfortably, there's not much to do outside so I can unwind (I live in an apartment complex so I don't have to shovel s**t.)

but this is insane. It's the middle of March and we're supposed to get up to 8" of snow tonight and tomorrow.
I hear ya 60 today and snow coming also 12 deg weather.This has been the harshest winter that I can remember and it wont let go.

I think old man winter has totally worn out his welcome. That and I have a .45 hollow point with Punxsutawney Phil's name on it.............

Don I will lend you my new SW 1911 anything to get rid of the Ground Hog Syndrome. Besides who knows when the lakes will melt at this rate. 43* now 18* tonight.

Don I will lend you my new SW 1911 anything to get rid of the Ground Hog Syndrome. Besides who knows when the lakes will melt at this rate. 43* now 18* tonight.
Actually the right shoulder probably isn't up to shooting my Glock just yet even with being a "lefty" shooter, but a nice 5.56 round from the prone position is another option altogether.........
default_tongue.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Geeez Don,

Ya double tap a hog and what would be left...... Tha tail maybe
default_laugh.png

76 yesterday, high today low 40's

New computer models might be necessary here soon.......

Gene

Geeez Don,

Ya double tap a hog and what would be left...... Tha tail maybe
default_laugh.png

76 yesterday, high today low 40's

New computer models might be necessary here soon.......

Gene
A single large caliber round saves money...............
default_laugh.png
default_laugh.png
default_laugh.png
default_laugh.png

Yeah I can see why no one tailgates after reading them. Locked and loaded I am offically ready for the Zombie Apocalypse no warning signs here just flying hot casings.

Yeah I can see why no one tailgates after reading them. Locked and loaded I am offically ready for the Zombie Apocalypse no warning signs here just flying hot casings.
Yeah but ya gotta keep the masses wondering, I throw 'em a curve ball with the magnetic sticker on the tailgate.
default_tongue.png

You have to know don, the second pic is TRUE! still crazy here - sunny & 70 today, rain turing to sleet or snow & 24 overnight with 50 mph wind gusts!! high tomorrow 32.....

10 lbs.. NO PROBLEM... ZOMBIE MOPPING COMING UP!

Don mows.. I MOP

Grim

Latest posts

Back