Engines

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Bradley, chill out. I had problems starting my Rossi at first. My 35 year old system just didn't cut it any more. I replaced my Tower Power Panel with an Rcats glow driver and put a lipo on my starter. No more hard starts. I've had to use a wrench to the the motor get it off of TDC and I know your feeling about possible slop in the piston and rod. It's what a new, modern racing motor feels like.

OPS, CMB and NR are all Italian. Without them, there would not be any marine glow motors and no nitro racing. The gas and electric guys would be many years back as far as rc boat racing knowledge goes.

Be thankful there is a chioce.

Last edited by a moderator:
How come it always turns in to a sword fight................
default_wub.png

So who pulled X caliber out of the rock???????????

Bet it was a Italian.........................
default_ohmy.png

I get the black head beta 21 from Stu and 4 tanks fuel and she was ready to rock and roll.The machine work is side is great and the piston and sleeve fit is right on form the factory.I have a Nova Rossi DD 21 in my sport 20 and every time i run it i have to tighten all the screws.It so out of balance.That's my 002 cents

Dave
Dave,Thats about the biggest bunch of crock I have ever read. All I can say is wow!!! You ever wonder why this engine (and other variations of this engine) owns sooo many world records? Unbelieveable public post. Someone made a negative public post about your new meter and you went ballistic on them. Then I read this post. Talk about double-standards. At the cost of 002 cents, someone overpaid. My advice was free. Oh well, play on.....

I could not of said better myself. Spot on Ron! J.

Back