• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Engines for sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bob Kensill

Starting to move some excess parts and equipment . All are sold as is. Prices do not include shipping. Ask questions if you are not sure about an item. PayPal preferred.

1. K&B .45 outboard (8701) set up for Super Stock 45 tunnel. Asking $150.00

2. K&B .45outboard power head (8702) very tight piston/sleeve fit. Asking $150.00

3. Novarossi (Top) .21 outboard power head. Very good compression asking $150.00
Starting to move some excess parts and equipment . All are sold as is. Prices do not include shipping. Ask questions if you are not sure about an item. PayPal preferred.

1. K&B .45 outboard (8701) set up for Super Stock 45 tunnel. Asking $150.00

2. K&B .45outboard power head (8702) very tight piston/sleeve fit. Asking $150.00

3. Novarossi (Top) .21 outboard power head. Very good compression asking $150.00image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Bob, What crank is in the Nova 21 also the piston and sleeve and 1 more what does the PTO bolt up too, I assume a K&B or Lawless

Thanks, Rene

Adding a Thunder Tiger .21 outboard. It has a Picco power head and an Equi tuned pipe, includes original stock power head and extra cables add gears. I will post pics after I get home today. Asking $150 plus shipping.
Adding a Thunder Tiger .21 outboard. It has a Picco power head and an Equi tuned pipe, includes original stock power head and extra cables and gears. I will post pics after I get home today. Asking $150 plus shipping.

Last edited by a moderator:
bob , would you take $200.00 for both k/b obs shipped to 14150 ny , don't have pay pal , can pay with MO.....bob

Bob,

Can you post a pic of the Thunder Tiger with Equi Pipe you mentioned above? Thanks.

Back