Engine Analysis Sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marty Davis

I will put the Engine Analysis Software on sale starting Friday for a week for those that have always wanted the program and have waited for a bargain. I will provide the Engine Analysis Software plus the Squish Velocity Plugin for $74.95. This is a regular $130 price with a super discount.

To get the discount, Please visit: http://1nitrorc.com/eaporder_s.htm Give me a heads up that you are ordering and I will see that you get a couple bonuses.

Use the Discount Code: BlackFriday for your discount.

If you want some additional information on how it will benefit your nitro performace, send me a message and I will be happy to discuss these thing with you. Visit the main website http://1nitrorc.com to order or gain additional information about this important tool.

Marty Davis

Last edited by a moderator:
Marty,

I want to order the EAP program. When I went to pay, the Paypal went to Gulf to Bay Appraisals, not MWD & Associates like the web page states. Is this correct?

Please let me know.

Thanks,

Duke Mordja

Duke:

My main occupation and company is Gulf to Bay Appraisals. That is correct for PayPal.

Dan:

No, I don't make a version for Apple.

Marty: Is there any difference between your new EAP program and your old version? Also do you offer a EAP for the apple computers? Thanks -DAN-
Just an FYI, I have a 2009 Apple iMac running both Excel:Mac 2008 and Apple Numbers, and both my old and 2011 versions of Marty's EAP run fine in either program. I prefer to use Excel since it loads a bit faster and is built on that platform. I need to try on my new iPad as that would be really handy when working in the shop, I suspect it will be fine.

Wallster

Marty: Is there any difference between your new EAP program and your old version? Also do you offer a EAP for the apple computers? Thanks -DAN-
Just an FYI, I have a 2009 Apple iMac running both Excel:Mac 2008 and Apple Numbers, and both my old and 2011 versions of Marty's EAP run fine in either program. I prefer to use Excel since it loads a bit faster and is built on that platform. I need to try on my new iPad as that would be really handy when working in the shop, I suspect it will be fine.

Wallster

Wally:

The old program has a few tweaks over the years but nothing major new. I have the Beta Version almost ready for distribution.

I would be willing to send a FEW of the new Beta Versions out at this price for people to try and help find minor bugs. I already sent out a couple with this sale. If anyone is interested in that, let me know on the message at checkout.

Still a couple days left in this annual sale. This year it is special because the price of $74.95 included the Beta Version and the Squish Velocity plus a zip file of all the Technical Notes.

Write me directly to get this special.

Marty Davis

Hello ! Can i use it on Mac ?
I am not completely sure. If you can run Microsoft Excel, you probably can. I could send you one of the parts of the package to see if it works if you wish. I would need your email address. Can you open Excel spreadsheets?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes i can open Excel files so that would not be any problem i think, i can se other members use it on Mac with no problems :)

Latest posts

Back