ebay all the way

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sneakysneakyracing

hi there guys

i have had a few nitro boats and when i moved to maldive i brought them all with me only to realise that fuel is not avalible.

so i took them all home and looked for a brushless boat. i thought that the salt water would wreck all my good boats so i brought the cheapest i could find that would still impress my hunger for speed.

first boat 33in deltaforce copy from hongkong RTR i burt up so many cheap lipos with this boat woohoo now i'm on the maxamps batterys very nice 68mph (after adding a nue 1527 1d and maxamps 14.8v 10000mah lipo and hydra 240)

check out the youtube link with ruff water and cheap lipos 42mph

not bad. for under $300
but i thought i would try some thing new.

same ebay saler with a cat and smaller motor i'm going to try it on 6s and if it frys the ESC i will put in a 200A cheapy to see what happens

after this it will be a 540 motor upgrade and a 3/16 driveline replacement then i will see how she is going

i will keep you posted

regards ashley

just having fun the the sun wishing for a smooth day

Last edited by a moderator:
this is the first run on the ebay boat straight out of the box

i could not get my good quality lipo packs to fit in the boat i will have to do some mods to the inside so i put in 2 3000mah old lipos that i had laying around.

in the video you will see that it ran till it over heated and stoped i have a problem here in the maldives the water temp on the top 6in of water is allways around 25-30c

i can run my boats first thing in the morning but i never seem to wake up early enough.

next mods to the boat will be a 540 motor and a 200amp esc with water cooling and cooling fan also i wil change the shaft to 3/16 so i have more options for props

any sugestions on cooling would be great guys

link to video

You trash my tunnel thread and this is what you are bringing to the table. Your a very confusing person.

You trash my tunnel thread and this is what you are bringing to the table. Your a very confusing person.
I beg your pardon!! I'm i not worthy enough of a opinion. as for bring to the table look back to the beginning of the thread i said in the salt water i don't want to ruin my good boats that why i brought the cheapest.

showing ten of 25 in the pic

Last edited by a moderator:
All I saw was a flash.that thing runs good

i have now put in a 540xl motor and have been pushing 60mph wil put on a new vid soon but i'm waiting for a flat water day and i might drop in a 1529 nue just for kicks if the water is not flat with the 540 i'm back fliping all the time. i had it out the other day in 3foot swell not a good idea. i brought it in after 30sec and 4 flips later the gps only registered 22mph hahaha avalibe from head of the river rc ebay store and killer cheap they also have blank hulls which i would go for next time round

just put a new vid on youtube

same boat with a 540 motor and 6s lipo 1p 200amp mystrey esc with water and air cooling m440 prop 43mph cant wait for a smooth day and some prop changes nice stack in the vid also.

sorry about the angle my lady friend didnt want to stand up out of the water because the local boys where also hanging out on the beach. should i say hanging out or waiting for a ex pat in a bikini.

Back