• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

eagel sgx twin

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

markwright

hi i am getting rid of my twin with two cmb 90 motors in it both motors are new and have seen very littel fuel through them it will come with one extra cmb 90 boat will be ready to run with all digetal servos olso have props done by andy brown as well as a new set of strait line props never opend also have extra boom too parts asking 3000 you can e mail me at [email protected] my pics are to big for here i will be happy to send pics if you would like to see the boat thanks

hi i am getting rid of my twin with two cmb 90 motors in it both motors are new and have seen very littel fuel through them it will come with one extra cmb 90 boat will be ready to run with all digetal servos olso have props done by andy brown as well as a new set of strait line props never opend also have extra boom too parts asking 3000 you can e mail me at [email protected] my pics are to big for here i will be happy to send pics if you would like to see the boat thanks
Can you post any pics of it, or email me some. [email protected]

Back