Dynamite-15

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

voodoohydro

I have a Dynamite-15 and i have it torn down except for the crankshaft and the piston. How do i get them out? <_<

Voodoo - If you have the head off and the pull start and rear cover just try and carefully lift the sleeve (liner) sometimes turning the crankshaft it will lift up , you can also use a toothbrush to pry upward from the inside, or use dental floss to lift the piston off the crankshaft pin , hope this helps , by the way , I have a motor in great shape i'll let go cheap if you need it, contact me at [email protected]

Noel you going to miami sun. Rhonda wants to run her first race thought it be a good one for her to do before the regular races Robert

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a Dynamite-15 and i have it torn down except for the crankshaft and the piston. How do i get them out? <_<
Put a small piece of wood between the piston top & exhaust port, rotate crank, that will push the sleeve out the top of the case.

once the sleeve is out, you can lift the co-rod off the crank pin, through the back plate (pull starter side)

Latest posts

Back