Durant results anyone

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Twinsrule

Not sure of anytihng official so thought I'd ask here but news is paul went down with some FE boats and kicked some major ass with his Mono against the gasers and Nitro boats can anyone confirm this?

James

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure of anytihng official so thought I'd ask here but news is paul went down with some FE boats and kicked some major ass with his Mono against the gasers and Nitro boats can anyone confirm his?

James
James, Paul & his gang run competive in the open classes. It takes a fast boat & some good driving to keep them behind you in the open classes. Who knows how much HP they are making ??? But there is **** sure enough Amps to shock all of the fish in the lake........ twice..... :lol: :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Guys,

I did "okay". :) I was only running a 10HP motor, actually using about 7 of the ponies. I think one of the problems I'm running into is hull design, pushing the boats available up over 65mph starts making them pretty unstable. I've tried them all and the Hurricane seems the best at putting the power down.

Had a great time, looking forward to the next race!

Paul.

Hi Guys,

I did "okay". :) I was only running a 10HP motor, actually using about 7 of the ponies. I think one of the problems I'm running into is hull design, pushing the boats available up over 65mph starts making them pretty unstable. I've tried them all and the Hurricane seems the best at putting the power down.

Had a great time, looking forward to the next race!

Paul.

Paul,

Have you ever thought about looking at trying your equipement in a hydro?? Or have you tried maybe a seaducer mono?

chris

That's a BEAST, Paul! Awesome job!!

If your truck battery dies at a race, with that boat and a set of jumper cables you're set! :lol:

Hi Guys,

Have you ever thought about looking at trying your equipement in a hydro?? Or have you tried maybe a seaducer mono?
Yes on both. I do have a 1/8th scale and we've run Seaducers in the past. Looking at putting a Thunderbolt together to play in open sport hydro. ;)

Paul.

Back