• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Dumas Skater with 1.00" CMB RTR

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I would buy that hull and make a mold of It... I own a full size skater and you do not see any R/C as scale as this one.
I will not the boat to you to make a mold. I don't care for people that copy other peoples hard work and make it their own.

You are Ignorant. I did not like your response on ebay to me either. Dumas no longer makes this hull, therefore It's no big deal! I am no splasher!!!

Hell... The hull does not run well anyway.

I would buy that hull and make a mold of It... I own a full size skater and you do not see any R/C as scale as this one.
I will not the boat to you to make a mold. I don't care for people that copy other peoples hard work and make it their own.

You are Ignorant. I did not like your response on ebay to me either. Dumas no longer makes this hull, therefore It's no big deal! I am no splasher!!!

Hell... The hull does not run well anyway.

That hull runs better then you might expect. You just have to know how to set it up. If you want to get all upset because I won't sell you the boat so you can pop a mold of it then so be it. I will sell it to someone that wants the boat for what it is and not try and copy it.

I'm not mad because you said no to spliting the hull. You just don't get how you come across as a ass. Nobody cares If a mold Is made off of a hull no longer being made... Get a clue as to who you are talking to before you call them a splasher. If I wanted that whole boat I would buy It but, I don't do nitro. So, who cares!

Geeeezzz...

Back