Drag Boats on TV this Weekend - CBS

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Rappold

Supporting Member
For those that are interested, drag boat racing will be on CBS this weekend (Saturday, 8/20) at 1:00pm EST. The race was taped a few weeks ago from Wheatland, MO. Lucas Oil owns the track and built a man-made lake dedicated to drag boat racing. This is the first race from the facility.

Look for our hot rod. I am a crew member on the Speed Sports / Lucas Oil Top Fuel Hydroplane driven by Jarrett Silvey.

Hope you can watch or record. There are a few more races later in the year that will be televised also.

Mike

Picture 005.jpg

For those that are interested, drag boat racing will be on CBS this weekend (Saturday, 8/20) at 1:00pm EST. The race was taped a few weeks ago from Wheatland, MO. Lucas Oil owns the track and built a man-made lake dedicated to drag boat racing. This is the first race from the facility.
Look for our hot rod. I am a crew member on the Speed Sports / Lucas Oil Top Fuel Hydroplane driven by Jarrett Silvey.

Hope you can watch or record. There are a few more races later in the year that will be televised also.

Mike
Here is a link to the CBS promo for the race -

Mike

Oh Yea!

Some of the fastest boats on tha planet, Im a watching!

Thanks for tha heads up Mike,

Gene ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Awsome!! Wish they would bring back some of that racing to MN and all of are lakes... Best luck to your team Mike!!!! I would love to see a arial shot of them scooting across that lake, dont blink ;) you will miss em!!!!

What a nice lake they have not a ripple on it, those guys are crazy 250mph in a thousand yards thats nuts but fun to watch

Best coverage I've seen in a while!

After run shots from the side, top, out tha back......

Gutsy stuff fer sure,

Gene

Latest posts

Back