dpi k&b outboard cover

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MikeD

I recently purchased the new topspeed 2 tunnel hull. I would like to add the dpi outboard cover to my K&b motor. It is currently on a prather lapcat which I hate. I was in heaven when I saw the topspeed 2 boat. You cant get a better looking boat and you know with a design by Jerry It will be tops. I am already talking with mark from props4u to make me a prop for my stock motor. I would like to add the motor cover though. It will Make the boat look awesome. If anyone can help me I would appreciate it. I know the covers are a pain but it is worth it for me. I would like to thank Jerry Dunlop for designing this hull. It is a steel for the money when you know you are getting a boat you can deal with.

Sad to say DPI is O-O-B.....you can find the covers on ebay sometimes but they go for about $25 to $30. New at DPI they used to be $8

Thanks for the reply, I emailed you about it. Let me know How I can pay you.

Thanks,

Mike

Sad to say DPI is O-O-B.....you can find the covers on ebay sometimes but they go for about $25 to $30.  New at DPI they used to be $8
106942[/snapback]

I gotta get looking in the basement! I have one new and another that I started cutting on. Now I just gotta find them.

I would like the new one let me know how much you want for it. I appreciate it.

Thanks

hey ron.... how much cutting did you do to the one? i was looking for a cover earlier and nobody knew nothing. now there's 3 floating around......

nate

I have to see if I can find them, I located half of one so the other half has to be nearby. I've been indisposed the past few days, in the hospital for surgery and I'm not getting around too well at the moment.

I had an ICD (defibrillator) put in yesterday afternoon. It's just below my left collar bone. They told me that I would be partially awake for it but I don't remember a thing. It must have been the hot surgery for the day as they did a lot of them.

Hi Guys

I have a dpi motor cover I got in trade.......... It's beed fit to a large K&B outboard.

It's in good shape, and the mounting blocks are included........... the motor was never run with it installed. You may have to repaint it. I think the spray can paint job on it will wipe off with a little solvent.

$25 shipped ( within 48 states)

E-mail me at : [email protected]

Hope everyone is havin' a good season,

Bob the Fool :blink:

Foolwitools said:
Hi Guys
I have a dpi motor cover I got in trade..........  It's beed fit to a large K&B outboard.

It's in good shape, and the mounting blocks are included........... the motor was never run with it installed. You may have to repaint it. I think the spray can paint job on it will wipe off with a little solvent.

$25 shipped  ( within 48 states) 

E-mail me at :  [email protected]

Hope everyone is havin' a good season,

Bob the Fool :blink:

107350[/snapback]

I have an ob cover but dont know anything about it,anyone got pics?......Mikey

hey guy I have a DPI 1/4 scale tunnel with new K&B 82 it has only one tank on it

I need to sell for new project

it has motor cover servos 24 oz tank

prop All you will need is RX TX and battery

will let go for 600.00

it sold new for hull for 800.00 and motor is still getting 400.00 for them

She is a dream

I just do not need but will hold on to here if I cant get 600.00 for it

email me at [email protected] if you would like to see pics

The motor cover I need is for a 3.5 K&b. Ron, wish you well. The motor cover can wait. Take care of yourself

I need the cover for a 3.5 k&b. Not a big issue. Ron, I know you said you had one, but dont worry about going crazy looking for it now. Wish you well. Take care of yourself first. The boat will run without it for now.

Back